luni, 28 noiembrie 2011

Barbie’s 10 Women to Watch in 2011

Barbie_Epic


Tonight I’ll be attending The White House Project’s 2011 EPIC Awards in New York, an evening honoring women’s leadership in the media and pop culture. Not only are the EPIC awards a fun event with fabulous dolls in attendance, but it’s also where I’m announcing my 2011 “10 Women to Watch”! While I don’t officially announce my 10 women until tonight, I want to give my best dolls (you!) the exciting news first. As always, it was difficult to only choose 10 women to honor, but I think you’ll agree that the women I’ve picked are simply a-mazing.

Ages 12 through 55, the women I’ve named include two Olympic gold medalists (a soccer player and gymnast!), an architect, an actress, an entrepreneur, young musician, two fashion designers, and a vlogger. They have all done remarkable things to-date, accomplished many “firsts”, have huge things to come, and, most importantly, they’re women that we dolls of all ages can relate to and aspire to.   These women have truly shown that if you can dream it, you can be it!
Without further ado, I am tickled pink to share my 2011 “10 Women to Watch”:

Gabi Wilson
age 13 – emerging musician, songwriter, philanthropist

AnnaSophia Robb
age 17 – actress

Heather O’Reilly
age 26 – Olympic Gold Medalist/Professional Soccer Player

Justine Ezarik (iJustine)
age 27 – vlogger, lifecaster, digital star

Dominique Dawes
age 34 – Olympic Gold Medalist/Gymnast; co-chair of President’s Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition

Georgina Chapman
age 34 – designer/co-founder, Marchesa

Keren Craig
age 35 – designer/co-founder, Marchesa

Tiffany Dufu
age 36 – President, The White House Project

Jeanne Gang
age 46 – Lead Design Principal, Studio Gang Architects

Kris Jenner
age 55—Entrepreneur and TV Personality

    Niciun comentariu:

    Trimiteți un comentariu