luni, 28 noiembrie 2011

My Video Girl Trip – from West Coast to East Coast!

Whew, I’m finally back from my cross-country trip for my newest project, Video Girl! I stopped by four cities – San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City – to shoot some fab footage at my fave spots.

I met up with some a-mazing dolls who found me through my Twitter clues and Foursquare check-ins. As a gift, I gave them their OWN Video Girl dolls so they can be filmmakers like me! (Looking forward to seeing all your movies!)

Thanks to all those who came out to see me… it was thrilling meeting my online friends in person!


This doll is relieved to be back in her Malibu Dream House. Lots of work going through all my pink suitcases… but at least I got five badges on Foursquare, including my favorite - the JetSetter!

And… That’s a Wrap!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu