luni, 28 noiembrie 2011

My Growing Resume… Computer Engineer and Beyond!

Earlier the past year when I asked for all my favorite dolls to help choose my next career, I was overwhelmed by the incredible support I received!  My two new careers, Computer Engineer and News Anchor, have been added onto my growing resume.

I know I am one lucky doll to have had the opportunity to explore such a wide variety of careers.  Can you even imagine how honored I was when The Wall Street Journal ran an article on my professional journey?

I’m totally busy prepping for my two new fantastic careers, but in the meantime, I wanted to share this great video The Wall Street Journal put together for the article.  I love hearing from girls of all ages how they’ve been inspired… Enjoy and let me know what you think!



Signing off,

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu