duminică, 27 noiembrie 2011

Much Thanks to Guest Blogger Robert Best!
2010-05_Cantu_News_2471
I’m fabulously thrilled that Robert was able to share his stories and pictures from Rosemount Australian Fashion Week! My favorite part about Robert’s trip?  Definitely that extravagant Stefano Canturi look unveiled at the Barbie Basics launch party – it’s absolutely doll-ightful!

Rare Australian pink diamonds in Stefano Canturi’s signature Cubism style? Check.An LBD that was absolutely made for the hottest parties? Check. Pink heels to accentuate the diamonds on my neck and hand? Check.

It’s truly one of my most luxurious looks – one that I would heart to hit the pink carpet in! (Robert Pattinson, looking for an Emmys date this year?)
I’m off to another Cannes party now but I can’t wait to plan my next trip to visit my friends Down Under. Follow me on Twitter to see what I’m up to at the festival!




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu